600 g lean Rump steak cut into chunks aprox 1 inch cubed
8 Metal skewers / wooden skewers
3 cloves garlic minced
1 Desert spoon Jalapeño peppers finely chopped
1 Tablespoon Paprika
1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
1 Tablespoon Wicklow Rapeseed garlic scented Oil
300ml Cola fizzy drink
300 ml BBQ sauce shop bought , keep some for glaze 60 ml approx
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
Tomato and avocado salad
8 medium flour Tortillas warmed
Shredded iceberg lettuce
140 ml soured cream
1.. Mix ingredients in a bowl to form the marinade.
2. Add in the chunks of beef and combine until entirely coated.
3. Cover and leave in fridge for at least 30 minutes, or up to 3 hours if you have time.
4. Soaked wooden skewers in water for half an hour before use amd then thread 4 cubes of beef onto each.
5. Grill on a BBQ or place in preheated oven at 200c for 3/5 mins on each side until browned and cooked to your liking , glaze with remaining bbq sauce 1/2 mins on each side until it gets nice n sticky
6. Serve immediately with salad, sour cream and lettuce in a tortilla wrap