Chef: Nicola Halloran, author of 'The Wonky Spatula'
4 salmon darns
2 large or 4 medium courgettes
1 large avocado
Large handful of coriander
1 tbsp lemon juice
Pinch of chipotle
Drizzle of coconut or olive oil
For the salmon: 2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp thyme
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1 tsp oregano
1. To begin with, pat the salmon dry with some paper towel.
2. In a large bowl combine the spices and olive oil.
3. Rub the marinade into the salmon – leave to marinate for approx 20 minutes, the longer the better.
4. Heat up your BBQ or Griddle pan and sear the salmon for approx 3 minutes a side, until cooked to your liking. Or if using a portable electric grill (like a George Foreman) simply cook for 4 minutes!
5. In the meantime mash the avocado and saute in a pan/wok for 2-3 minutes with some oil before adding the lemon juice, coriander & chipotle.
6. Spiralise the courgette and add it to the pan and saute for 3-4 minutes until they are cooked to your liking.