Salt and Chilli Chicken Sausage Roll
Thu, 12 May 2022
1 chicken breast finely sliced
1tsp 5 spice
1 tsp paprika
3 eggs whisked
1) Coat the chicken in the flour mixed with paprika and 5 spice, then the eggs, and back into the flour again.
2) Deep fry the chicken until cooked through and crispy.
3) Split open the sausages from their skin and put into a piping bag.
4) Assemble the sausage meat and chicken on the puff pastry sheet in the shape of a sausage roll, score the top with a knife and egg wash with a brush.
5) Bake this at 200C for 10-15 mins
6) Serve with curry sauce