2. Drain the potatoes and steam dry for 2 minutes, then return to the pan and mash well. Season with sea salt and black pepper, then tip on to a clean work surface.
3. Fill the empty pan with boiling kettle water and place on high heat.
4. Use your hands to mix the flour with the potato, then divide into 24 pieces. Squeeze each in your palm to compress and form little gnocchi, then drop into the boiling water for 2 minutes, or until they float.
5. Meanwhile, add the lardons to a dry pan and cook until crispy.
6. Add the asparagus and cook until tender.
7. Once the gnocchi floats, add it to the pan with the lardons & asparagus, followed by the spinach and oil.
8. Finely grate over some parmesan and toss well! Serve and enjoy