1 x 180g pack of Donegal Catch King Prawns (defrost before use; follow instructions on pack)
Micro Herbs for garnish (optional)
For the Sides:
Green Isle Cauliflower Rice (2 x 160g packs)
1 tbsp of sunflower oil
1 tbsp of water
1 tsp turmeric for garnish (optional)
Green Isle Cauliflower Bites (1 x 400g pack)
1. Combine the ingredients for the Thai dipping sauce in a small bowl, and whisk
2. Heat 1 tbsp of sunflower oil in a large casserole dish or non -stick wok or frying pan. Add the vegetable mix and stir-fry for 5 to 7 minutes on medium heat or until cooked through.
3. In a sieve, drain any excess oil or juice and transfer into a warm bowl. Keep warm
4. In the same pan, add 1 tbsp of butter to the pan, then add the prawns and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes on low heat, or until warmed through. Transfer into a warm bowl. Keep warm
5. In the same pan, add 1 tbsp of sunflower to the pan, then add the cauliflower rice and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes at medium heat. Add 1 tbsp of water to add moisture, if required
6. Assemble on a serving plate with the vegetables, and then the prawns. Drizzle the Thai dipping sauce over the dish. You can use as much or as little, depending on your preference. Garnish with micro herbs
7. Serve the cauliflower rice on the side and garnish with the micro herbs & turmeric (optional)
8. Serve the cauliflower bites on the side and use the dipping sauce.