1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius. Prepare an 8”x8” pan by spraying with cooking spray and setting aside.
2. In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the butter, sugar, and lemon zest until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition, then add the lemon juice.
3. Add the flour and baking powder and mix until just combined.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth into an even layer. Bake 20 minutes and let cool 10 minutes.
5. To make the glaze, whisk together the powdered sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest, then pour over the warm brownies, spreading evenly to coat.
7. If you only have a 9”x13” dish, double the recipe.