Vegetable Egg Muffins
Thu, 5 September 2019
Makes: 12 Muffins
3 carrots, peeled and grated
1 yellow pepper, chopped
90g peas, frozen
90g tin sweetcorn, drained
8 large eggs
Salt and pepper
100g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Grease a muffin tin or use a silicone muffin tray.
- In a large bowl, add the grated carrots, peppers, peas and sweetcorn and mix together.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin cases, until each case is about ? of the way full.
- Prepare your egg mixture by cracking the eggs into a jug and lightly whisking. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the vegetable mix until each muffin case is about ¾ full.
- Top each with some cheese and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the muffins are set.
- Allow to cool, and serve or freeze for future use.