To serve Natural yogurt and Fresh Coriander leaves
1. Add the Greek yogurt and chicken strips to a bowl and stir well. Cover with cling film and leave for at least one hour but preferably overnight. This helps to ensure the chicken is really tender when cooked.
2. Heat the rapeseed oil in a saucepan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion for 3–4 minutes until it starts to turn translucent. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for 2 more minutes then stir in the tomato puree and spices. Cook for 3-4 minutes over a low heat stirring constantly.
3. Sprinkle over the flour and stir well before slowly adding the coconut milk. Remove the pan from the heat then using a stick blender, blend until the sauce is lovely and creamy.
4. Place the pot back on a medium heat, add the chicken, along with the maple syrup, cardamon seeds, coconut, red peppers and courgettes. Simmer for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve with brown rice and a dollop of natural yogurt and a sprinkle of coriander leaves.