Goats Cheese & Tomato Parcel
Wed, 7 June 2023
Sham Hanifa's Goats Cheese & Tomato Parcel
• 4 sheets of filo pastry
• 100mg Leitrim Hill Goats Cheese
• Melted Butter
• Handful of sun-blushed tomato
• Handful of baby spinach
• Handful of crushed walnuts
• 50mg red onion marmalade
• Pinch of salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Cut a large sheet of filo pastry into four equal pieces. Brush the top of each piece with some melted butter and layer another sheet of pastry over it.
3. Place the pastry on a baking tray.
4. In a mixing bowl mix in the red onion marmalade, goat's cheese, sun blushed tomato, spinach, crush walnuts and some seasoning. Mix it all together.
5. Place the mix in centre of the filo pastry and roll it into the shape of parcel.
6. Brush the parcel with a bit more butter before baking in the oven for 10- 15 min until the pastry golden brown.
7. Take it out from the oven, leave it to cool for 5 min on a wire rack.
8. When ready, serve with salad or creamed puy lentils.