Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and store in the fridge until needed. When needed, toss the chicken (or other meat or veg) in the marinade and let sit in for the fridge (covered) for as long as you can.
For the Skewers:
1. Chop your ingredients into bite sized chunks - use any veg you like and any meat or meat alternatives.
2. Carefully skewer the ingredients onto the sticks all the way up until their filled.
3. Dress the skewer in the homemade marinade and then either BBQ, Grill or Roast them until the meat is cooked and veg browned.
For the Coleslaw:
1. Finely shred the cabbage and carrot until strips and mix in a bowl with some shredded onion too.
2. Add the Mayo, vinegar, mustard and sugar to the bowl and mix. Season with salt and pepper.
For the Baby Potatoes:
Dress the baby potatoes with oil, salt , pepper and garlic granules. Add to the BBQ, or roast in the oven for 30 min until golden and crispy. Dress in some Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs when plating up.
For the Chicken Burger:
1. You can toss a chicken breast in the marinade and grill for a chicken burger, dressing it up with cheese, lettuce, coleslaw and plenty of sauce!