BBQ Chicken Sliders with a homemade BBQ sauce and oven-roasted wedges
Fri, 12 August 2022
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 75ml White wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worchestshire sauce
- 1 tsp mixed herbs, Cajun spice, garlic
1. Wash and slice the potatoes into wedge size pieces. Toss in the oil and seasonings and roast in the oven for 30-35 min at 180oC.
2. Season the chicken breast with a pinch of salt and pepper and either bake it, boil it or BBQ them until an internal temperature of 75oC is obtained.
3. Using two forks, shred the chicken into smaller strands (pulled chicken)
4. To make the BBQ sauce, combine all the ingredients in a pot and allow to simmer for 5 min until slightly thickened.
5. Add the chicken to a portion of the BBQ sauce to dress it, then add to the bottom of the slider buns.
6. Dress the sliders with cheese, onion, tomato, salad or anything else you like! Bake for another 5 min to melt the cheese if you prefer and enjoy with the Oven roasted wedges!