- Handful of blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
- 5-6 peach slices
- Handful of almond flakes
- 1 egg (for brushing the pastry)
- Icing sugar to finish
1. Line the puff pastry flat on the counter and divide into 4 sections.
2. Prick with a fork in all to ensure bubbles don't arise when baking.
3. For the Apple & Cinnamon: Place the apple slices in the centre of 1 square with a dusting of cinnamon and 1 tbsp of brown sugar over the top.
4. For the Summer Fruit: Whisk the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together and place 1 spoon in the centre of another square of pastry. Add the selection of summer fruits on top of the creamed cheese.
5. For the Peach and Almond: Add the thin slices of Peach in the centre of one of the pastry squares with a sprinkle of sugar and almonds over the top.
6. For the Cinnamon Rolls: Brush the pastry square with a mix of 1 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon to coat it fully. Roll the square into a cylinder.
7. Brush all 4 pastries with 1 beaten egg and bake in the oven at 200oC for 15-20 minutes until risen and golden. Dust each with some icing sugar.