BBQ Marinated Ginger, Garlic & Honey Chicken Warm Salad
Sat, 3 June 2023
4 chicken breasts
50g chopped garlic
50g chopped ginger
150mls sweet chili sauce
20g smoked paprika
100g fresh coriander
Sea salt & cracked black pepper
300g mixed lettuce
1 red onion sliced
1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
1 punnet green olives
100mls basil pesto
1. Place chicken on a chopping board and butterfly each breast.
2. Place chicken in a bowl and put, Ginger, Garlic, Sweet Chilli, Smoked Paprika, Coriander and Honey and mix together.
3. Place the marinated chicken in the fridge for an hour or 2 to infuse the flavours.
4. Preheat the BBQ to a high heat.
5. Place the marinated chicken on the BBQ.
6. BBQ chicken till cooked through 75 degrees.
7. Place lettuce in a bowl, with olives, cheery tomatoes, red onion.
8. Drizzle a small amount of rapeseed oil into the lettuce mix and season.
9. Mix everything together with your hand or tongs.
10. Slice your BBQ chicken and add it to the salad bowl.
11. Quickly toss together an then place a handful in a bowl or plate.
12. Drizzle some basil pesto.
13. Place the cooked balsamic honey mushroom & onion mix on top.
14. Place two slices of blue cheese on top and place the other piece of sliced toasted sour on top to finish the closed sandwich.
15. Cut in half and serve on a plate or board.