Sat, 1 October 2022
150ml Coconut Milk
½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Thick Slices Of Brioche Bread
20g Knob of Butter
2 Tbsp Desiccated Coconut
40g Coconut yogurt /plain yogurt
120g Seasonal Berries
1Tbsp Maple Syrup
1. Place your berries, maple syrup and spices in a pan, then gently warm. Once warmed, remove and set aside.
2. Whisk the eggs, coconut, and vanilla together in a wide bowl.
3. Dunk brioche slices into the wet mixture and let it sit for 1-2 mins to soak up the liquid.
4. Melt butter in a pan on a medium heat until foaming.
5. Scatter desiccated coconut over a plate and dip the sides of the soaked slices of bread into the coconut to coat the bread.
6. Cook your brioche slices on a hot pan for 3-4 mins until each side is golden and cooked through.
7. Divide between two plates top each with dollop of yogurt, warmed berries and a drizzle of maple syrup.