1. Put the flour and salt into a large bowl, add the sugar and salt to one side.
2. Make a well in the centre, add the yeast and some of the water water.
3. Gradually work into the flour to make a soft dough.
4. Sprinkle over a little flour if the mixture feels too sticky, but make sure it is not too dry- the dough should be pliable and smooth.
5. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface, knead for 10 minutes (sprinkling a little flour on when needed) until the dough is smooth and stretchy (soft but elastic) or place in a mixer with a dough hook for about 5 minutes.
6. Place the dough into a well oiled bowl and cover tightly to prove for at least an hour.
7. Remove the dough from the bowl onto a lightly floured surface. Knock back and then divide the dough into 12 pieces. Place some of the cheese into the centre of each piece of dough and shape into balls by rolling between your hands.
8. Place the balls of dough into am oiled round cake tin in a circle, placing one in the middle( I found a spring release 9” or 23 cm tin useful to do this)
9. Cover with cling film and let rise in warm spot for about 10 minutes. .
10. Preheat the oven to 200 C?/180 Fan / Gas 6
11. Brush a generous amount of garlic butter on top of each roll and sprinkle a little salt and rosemary on top to decorate
12. Bake for 15-20 mins or until they are golden brown then drizzle the remainder of the garlic butter on top.
13. Remove from the tin and Tear’n’Share!