1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the lamb mince, cumin, salt, pepper, garam masala, 1 whole egg and a finely grated carrot until well combined.
2) Take a small amount of lamb mince & roll it into a ball. Lay these out on a tray with non-stick paper and place into the fridge for 5 mins to firm up.
3) Chop up the Bell Peppers roughly into chunks, cut the mushrooms in half, the red onion needs to be topped and tailed, skin taken off and quartered, separating the layers. The courgette needs to be thickly sliced into circles.
4) Mix all the vegetables in a large mixing bowl with the paprika, garlic powder & olive oil until all veggies are coated in marinade.
5) Take out the lamb from the fridge, place one of the lamb lollipops onto a wooden skewer stick, followed by each of the vegetables above, and repeat this process until all meat and veg is used up.
6) Place the skewers on an oven tray with a non-stick sheet, and bake in a pre-heated oven @180C for 12-15 mins.
7) For the yoghurt & mint sauce, mix 3 tbls of natural yoghurt with 2 tsp of mint sauce.
ALLERGENS: EGG, DAIRY. (CHECK PACKET INGREDIENTS FOR ADDITIONAL POSSIBLE ALLERGENS)