1. For the casserole, in a bowl add the flour and salt & pepper, and coat the lamb pieces. In a large frying pan heat the olive oil, and fry the lamb off in batches until seared. Set aside.
2. In a large casserole pot, heat the olive oil, and then add the onions, the carrots and the leeks and cook on a medium heat for 20 mins until soft.
3. Add the flour, stirring in to cook the flour off, then add the tomato puree.
4. Add the lamb stock, then the red wine, then the lamb, and finally add the thyme and some of the fresh parsley, and the Worcestershire sauce, and cook on a low heat for two hours, stirring occasionally to make sure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pot.
5. For the potatoes, cook as normal in boiling salted water until soft, then drain, add the butter and cream and mash, then using a whisk, whisk the potatoes until light and fluffy. Add salt & pepper to taste.
6. To serve, spoon the spuds into a large bowl, and add the lamb casserole around it. Sprinkle with the remaining fresh parsley.