WIN the ultimate Halloween party with MiWadi and Temple St
Mon, 7 October 2019
Ireland’s biggest and best Halloween fundraiser – Trick or Treat for Temple Street, proudly supported by MiWadi – is back! We’re calling on individuals, community groups, schools, crèches and workplaces alike, to host their own spooktacular ‘Trick or Treat for Temple Street’ party and raise vital funds to help sick children.
To help get the party ‘startled’ we’ve partnered with MiWadi and Temple Street to give one lucky viewer the chance to win the ultimate Halloween party! Let us host the spookiest Halloween party for you along with family and friends from the comfort of your own home.
Leave the decorations, entertainment and trick or treats to us, as you enjoy the ultimate Halloween party experience!
To register for your Trick or Treat party pack see templestreet.ie/trickortreat.
…and to enter simply answer the following question…
Which of the following is another name for Halloween? Is it…
- A) Samhain
- B) Milseáin
Just call 1550 999 333 or text WIN to 57199 to enter, best of luck!
Calls from ROI cost €0.97 per minute incl. VAT from an eir Landline. Texts cost €1.00 (2 texts required to complete entry).
Main T&C text for bottom:
Entrants must be 18+ years. SP: Engage Hub, 019073420. Calls from other networks & mobiles may vary. Full terms & conditions apply. Information on how your data is used can be found at www.virginmediatelevision.ie/player/privacypolicy. Lines close at 09.00 am on 14.10.19. Winners are randomly selected & contacted by phone. Competition may be closed if watching on catch-up services, please check date & times as you may still be charged.
Full Prize details:
- Prize details based on a maximum of 30 guests.
- All decor and props are to be hired and therefore are not part of the competition prize (i.e. the winner can't keep them!)
- *A house/private residence is the preferred venue for such an event, as a school or a public venue may prove difficult to lock down on numbers
- Event management company require four hours for setup pre event and about 2 hours post event to de-rig
- If the winner is announced on the 18th Oct. on Ireland AM, our event management company would need two - three days’ notice before the actual party date
This competition has now closed.
Virgin Media Television competition terms and conditions apply