Virgin Media Television Competition Terms
Thu, 13 January 2022
Virgin Media Television Competition Terms
1. The promoter of this competition is Virgin Media Television Limited, Macken House, 39/40 Mayor Street Upper, Dublin 1 (hereinafter referred to as “Virgin Media Television”) unless otherwise stated.
2. Participation in Virgin Media Television competitions denotes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised. Any person found to be in disregard of these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified automatically.
3. The opening and closing dates of the competition will be available to entrants during the promotion of the competition.
4. Unless stated otherwise, competition entrants must be over 18 years of age and be residents of the Republic of Ireland in order to qualify as the prize winner.
5. Virgin Media Television competitions are not open to Virgin Media Television employees, contractors, agents, their immediate family members or of any associated companies including (but not limited to) the competition promotional partner(s) and phone/text line service providers, or any companies associated with Virgin Media Television or the competition.
6. Eligible entrants must enter by answering the competition question displayed in the competition and comply with any requirements set out in the competition.
7. All competition entries must be received by Virgin Media Television in the required format before the advertised closing dates. Neither Virgin Media Television nor its affiliated entities are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to Virgin Media Television promotions; fraudulent, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or entries which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or other technical malfunction.
8. Use of a false name, address or supply of inaccurate information by a competition entrant will disqualify them from winning or receiving any prize.
9. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this competition, Virgin Media Television reserves the right to terminate this competition, amend these terms & conditions, or disqualify any entrant.
10. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Virgin Media Television will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
11. The winning entrant will be selected at random from valid entries.
12. The description of the prize and the number of winners will be set out in the competition.
13. The winner will be contacted via the contact details provided which could include email, telephone or a social media platform such as Facebook.
14. Virgin Media Television will endeavour to deliver the prize to the winner within 30 days of winning. Where this is not possible the winner will be notified.
15. Where a prize is to be provided by a third party, Virgin Media Television accept no responsibility for the supply, non-supply, purported delay in supply of the prize including the failure of the winner to receive ownership of or use of the prize.
16. Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
18. Entrant’s contact details and any other information provided by the entrant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the promotion and will be retained by Virgin Media Television for a reasonable period after the competition closes to assist Virgin Media Television in fulfilling the promotion and to deal with any queries on the promotion. For the purposes of administration of the competition prize, we are contractually required to share the winning entrant(s) personal data with the competition promotional partners.
19. Neither Virgin Media Television nor its agents accept any responsibility whatsoever for any death, injury or other damage, loss, expense or liability arising as a result of taking a prize. Nor will Virgin Media Television have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in any Virgin Media Television competition or in connection with any of the prizes rewarded.
20. Virgin Media Television reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
21. This promotion is governed by Irish law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
22. Prizes are non-transferable and will only be awarded to the winner. There will be no cash substitute for the stated prize. If, due to circumstances beyond its control a prize becomes unavailable, Virgin Media Television reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value or change prize details without notice. All prizes, including holiday travel dates, are subject to availability.
23. For full competition details including service provider(s), cost of entry and competition opening and closing times, please tune into individual shows or visit the advertised online pages. For phone/text competitions, please do not enter outside of the advertised competition window as your entry will not be valid but you will be charged for your entry. Under 18s: please ask bill payer's permission before entering our competitions.
Virgin Media Television competition terms and conditions apply