1. Peel and cut the potatoes into small pieces, place them in a medium saucepan, cover with water and boil until tender, strain, season with salt and pepper mash until smooth, stir in the grated cheese. Allow to cool, to stiffen up.
2. Take a scoop of the cheesy potato and form it into a croquette shape (either oblong or a ball). Repeat this process until all the potato and cheese mixture is used up.
3. Place the flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs and oil into three separate bowls.
4. Dip the croquette into the flour then the egg and then roll it in the breadcrumbs mixed with oil, set aside to chill in the refrigerator.
5. Heat a small amount of oil in a pan and fry until golden brown turning every few minutes
6. Turn on to kitchen paper when cooked
7. Sprinkle with sea salt and chopped parsley.
Cooks Tips! Will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Cooked Bacon Bits and/or fried diced onion are delicious added to the potato mixture aswell.