Win with Virgin Media Television and Gala Retail!
Mon, 28 September 2020
Gala Retail and Virgin Media Television are celebrating the achievements of twenty six county heroes whose efforts have had a real impact on our communities, by gifting them a luxury Ireland break at some fabulous Blue Book properties, worth €750!
Be it the local postman, priest, frontline worker, school teacher or neighbour, we want to hear about YOUR Inspirational County Hero.
To enter, complete the entry form at: https://www.gala.ie/competitions/inspirationawards/ and tell us why they’re so special in under 200 words by the 18th of October 2020
Virgin Media & Competiton T&C's:
Entrants must be 18+ years. Full terms & conditions apply, see www.virginmediatelevision.ie/competitions. Information on how your data is used can be found at www.virginmediatelevision.ie/player/privacypolicy. Competition closes at 12am on 18.10.20. Winners are randomly selected & contacted by email. Competition may be closed if watching on catch-up services, please check date & times as you may still be charged.
Full Prize Details:
The winner will receive a €750 Blue Book voucher.
· The gift voucher may be used at hotels/restaurants in the current edition of Ireland's Blue Book.
· The voucher may be used as payment or part payment for a stay or a meal in any Blue Book House or Restaurant.
· Prizes are non-transferable and may not be re-sold. All prizes, including holiday dates, are subject to availability. If a prize is unavailable due to circumstances out of Gala Retail’s control, Gala Retail will take all reasonable steps to substitute the prize with a suitable alternative. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize(s).
· Any additional costs and expenses incurred by the prize winner are to be the responsibility of the prize winner.
· Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurances, fees and surcharges are to be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Rules and Conditions for entry:
1. By completing this nomination, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and consent to your personal data being managed in accordance with Gala Privacy Statement https://www.gala.ie/privacy-policy/
2. Entries must be received no later than midnight on Sunday 18th October 2020.
3. Entries must be submitted using the official online entry form [http://www.gala.ie/inspirationawards/]
4. Entries should be no longer than 200 words.
5. You can nominate any individual currently living in Ireland.
6. You can enter more than one individual.
7. Before nominating an individual, who is under the age of 18, you must first seek permission from their parent or guardian, providing their name in the nominations form. No communications will be entered into with minors.
8. By submitting a nomination, you are certifying that the information is factual and true to the best of your knowledge.
9. Those who have been nominated / or those who have nominated an individual for an award who have been chosen as a winner will be notified before Friday 23rd October.
10. The winners will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence or communication will be entered into. Winner (s) will be contacted by email and/or telephone.
11. Winners must be available for contact on Monday 19th October. If the winner cannot be contacted or the Promoter does not receive a response within the timeframe stipulated, the Promoter may select an alternative winner at its sole discretion.
12. The winner and guest may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this competition.
13. Information supplied may be used by Gala Retail and Virgin Media.
14. The winners name and county and reason for winning may be released in publicity
15. Gala Retail reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
16. Queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This competition has now closed.
Virgin Media Television competition terms and conditions apply