Chicken Escalopes with a Herb and Parmesan Crumb and Anchovy and Lemon Dressing
Wed, 19 June 2019
4 chicken breasts (skinned and flattened)
4 eggs (for frying)
For the Crumb
1 egg (beaten)
1 cup grated parmesan
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
120g white flour
For the anchovy dressing and lemon dressing
2 lemons (peeled and cut into segments)
2 tablespoons chopped chives
For the crumb
- Mix the egg and milk together in a shallow bowl.
- In a separate shallow bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan and parsley.
- Season the chicken breast and lightly coat in the flour.
- Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, then coat with the crumb mixture.
To cook the chicken
- Heat some vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken on both sides until golden brown. (4-5 minutes each side)
For the anchovy and lemon dressing
- Mix the anchovies, lemon segments and chives.