· 50 g Dr. Oetker Fine Cooks Dark Chocolate, Melted
· 50 g Mini Chocolate Eggs *optional
For the Blondies:
1) Heat oven to 180 C / 160C Fan / Gas 4 and grease and line a 10.5 x 8” brownie tin with non-stick baking paper.
2) Put the white chocolate and butter into a heatproof bowl. Melt in the microwave on a medium setting for intervals of 30 seconds for approximately 2 minutes. Stir thoroughly until combined and set aside.
3) Place the eggs, vanilla extract and both sugars into a large mixing bowl. Whisk with a handheld mixer until smooth and frothy. Add the melted butter and white chocolate and continue to whisk. Pour in the flour, salt and baking powder and mix together with a wooden spoon. Finally, add the white and milk chocolate chunks and then mix the chunks evenly throughout the batter.
4) Pour the batter into the brownie tin and place in the centre of the oven to bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a skewer placed in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
5) Leave to cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes before removing from the tin. To decorate, drizzle the melted chocolate across the surface of the blondies and decorate with the mini chocolate eggs. Cut into squares to serve.