No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Tart
Sat, 18 August 2018
For the Base:
18 oreo biscuits
90g melted butter
For the Filling:
340g dark 54% chocolate
240ml single cream
1 punnet fresh raspberries
A dusting of cocoa powder
1. Blitz the Oreos with filling until finely ground, add the melted butter and mix.
2. Press this mix on the base and up the sides of an 9" round loose bottom tart ring.
3. Chill for 30 minutes.
4. For the filling, place the chocolate chips in a medium bowl and set aside.
5. Heat the cream and butter until combined and hot, pour this over the chocolate and leave for one minute.
6. Using a spatula, stir the mix until combined, if there is some chocolate which did not melt, place the bowl into the micro wave for a few seconds to help melt the remaining chocolate.
7. Once smooth, pour this mix into the cooled tart shell and smooth out with a spoon and return to the fridge for 4 hours.
8. To serve, dust with cocoa powder and top with fresh raspberries.
9. Perfect served with a dollop of semi whipped cream. Enjoy!