Indian Tuna Pitta Pockets
Thu, 24 November 2016
An exotic burst of fresh flavours perfect for lunch with friends or a lunchbox alternative!
- 2 x 80g pots of JOHN WEST INFUSIONS Cumin & Coriander Tuna
- 2 large wholemeal pittas grilled, cut lengthways in half and opened
- A large handful of rocket
- 1/2 a royal gala apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 a small red onion, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons of mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons of natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon of mint sauce
- Place the rocket, sliced apple and red onion in a mixing bowl.
- Scatter over the JOHN WEST INFUSIONS Cumin & Coriander Tuna and gently toss to mix the tuna and its dressing with the salad.
- Put to one side.
- In a small bowl mix the yoghurt and mint sauce and put to one side.
- Take the warm pittas and spread inside a little mango chutney. Fill carefully with the tuna salad.
- Top with the minty yoghurt sauce and enjoy!
If you are having friends around fill mini pitta pockets in the same way and serve as canapes!