Aldi announce brand new PRICE-DROP for the weekend15th Feb 18 | News
The offer will be available in stores on Sunday 18th February
Aldi Ireland is about to brighten up your weekend with news of a new price drop for the weekend.
According to The Sun, the supermarket announced today that they will be reducing the price of some of their most popular wines on Sunday 18th February.
Here’s a list of the wines included in the offer.
- Exquisite Collection Argentinian Malbec Was: €8.49 Now: €7.99
- Exquisite Collection Limestone Coast Chardonnay Was: €8.49 Now: €7.99
- Estevez Chilean Chardonnay Was: €7.29 Now: €6.99
- Estevez Chilean Pinot Noir Was: €7.29 Now: €6.99
- Estevez Chilean Cabernet Carmenere Was: €7.29 Now: €6.99
An Aldi spokeswoman said: “Aldi boasts an award-winning wine range, offering a wide selection of wines at great value prices.”
“So, whether you prefer rich reds or chilled whites, there’s something available for every palate.”
Advance notice! Watch out for some very attractive price drops on selected wines @Aldi_Ireland from next Sunday, 18 February.— Tom Doorley (@tomdoorley) February 15, 2018
And Aldi’s wine expert, Tom Doorley also said: “Aldi has long proven that exceptionally keen prices and quality wines can go together.”
“With the latest drop, the exceptionally keen prices are just amazing. And there’s absolutely no compromise on quality. Quality always comes first.”