5 things you need to know about Strictly contestant Vick Hope15th Aug 18 | Entertainment News
After days of rumours, her signing has been officially confirmed.
DJ Vick Hope has been officially confirmed for Strictly Come Dancing. Here are five things you need to know.
– The 28-year-old sets her alarm clock early – she wakes up at 4am to co-host the Capital Breakfast show, in London, with Roman Kemp and Sonny Jay.
– She studied modern languages at Cambridge University and can speak fluent French, Spanish and Portuguese.
– Hope says she likes “dancing, playing football, Pedro Almodovar films, the colour turquoise, Beyonce and tiny animals wearing clothes”.
– She grew up in Newcastle in a Nigerian-Geordie household.
– Her credits include an MTV show in Buenos Aires, working as a reporter on The Voice and The Voice Kids, Sky One’s Carnage, alongside Freddie Flintoff and Lethal Bizzle, and reporting for ITN.
© Press Association 2018