• 4 tablespoons Avocado Oil, Canola Or Sunflower Oil
• 1 teaspoon Cinnamon, ground
• 2 tablespoons Golden brown sugar
• 200g/7oz Odlums Oats
• 100g/4oz Odlums Spelt Flour
• 100g Cashew Nuts
• 160ml Maple Syrup
• 200g/7oz Muscovado sugar
• ½ teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
• 1 teaspoon Baking powder
• ½ teaspoon Salt
• 240ml Soymilk or Almond milk
• 1 Finely grated carrot
• 1 Grated apple including skin
• 100g/4oz Golden raisins
1. Pre-heat oven to 180C prepare a muffin tin lined with baking cases.
2. To make the crumble place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until it forms a crumble texture, set aside.
3. In a food processor place the oats, spelt flour, cashew nuts, maple syrup, muscovado sugar, baking powder, salt, baking powder and milk. Whiz until the mixture is smooth then fold in the carrot, apple and raisins. Using an ice cream scoop fill each baking case with the mixture bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and top with the crumble mixture, Bake for a further 15 minutes until the crumble is crunchy and lightly golden.